Properties Available for Lease or Permit

Leases and Permits

Agricultural Leases and Permits

Renewable Hay Permit/Forage/Cropping:

Information about available agricultural land for rent by Auction can be found in this list. As these lands are administered by Manitoba Agriculture and Resource Development, please visit their website at to review current policies, forms and program updates.

Parks Leases and Permits

(Manitoba Sustainable Development First-Come/First-Served Cottage Lot Availability and Future Cottage Lot Draws)

Information about the date, location and details of future cottage lot draws or the availability of the First-Come/First Served cottage lots will be made available through a public announcement, printed media and on the Manitoba Sustainable Development website. To ensure all members of the public receive fair and equal access to this information, we are unable to comment prior to any announcement.

We do not currently have a mailing list to notify interested parties. To ensure fairness for all applicants, you can subscribe to the Manitoba Sustainable Development News Release Notices at:

We encourage you to continue checking the Manitoba Sustainable Development Cottaging Program website for updates.

Thank you for your interest in the Manitoba Sustainable Development Cottage Lot Program!

General Leases and Permits

Due to the vast amount of Crown land throughout the province, please identify the site in question by providing a copy of a 1:50:000 topographical map (or a copy of the Plan of Subdivision). We will check the Crown Land Registry System and notify you as to whether or not the site is available. If the land in question is available, an application for lease or permit may then be completed and submitted. If a copy of the topographic map or Plan of Subdivision has not previously been forwarded, it must now accompany the completed application and applicable fee.

Note: Topographical maps and Plans of Subdivision may be obtained from:
1007 Century Street
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0W4
Toll Free 1-877-627-7226